Andersen Window Balancer

A handy person from My Andersen Window 1998/1999 says:
One of my strings broke (left side looking at the window from the inside looking to the out-of doors...the house was built in 1999 - and these are the original windows. I need to replace the balancer. I see several numbers stamped on the balancer 11600-17 is one number and 827 is another number.

Please advise which balancer part I should order. I am attaching three photos of the same part.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! Please take a look at our 24-837 Andersen Sash Balance. This can be used to replace balance boxes with the stamp 827.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)