Andersen Window Balancer

A handy person from Maryland says:

While searching for parts through Google, i came across a forum from your site that I think is what I need, but I want to be sure before I order. I have andersen balancers marked as follows:

One one side, it is engraved 11600A-3

One the other side, it is engraved 11600-17

Also, on the mounting flange is the following:

1131 and then BU37 1192

On the forum, "Donna" from tech services said that your part number 24-737 is the direct replacement. Is that the correct number ? I have had several go bad now and need to get these ordered.

Larry S
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
You might have our 24-1133. This can replace Andersen balances with the stamp 1131. However, it's hard to say. The best way for me to know is to see a few pictures of the stamps printed on your balance box. Sometimes seeing how the numbers are printed is just as important as the numbers themselves.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)