Andersen Window Crank

A quick learner from Scotch Plains, NJ says:
I need to obtain the part that the handle attaches to in order to crank the window open and closed. The one window just has the opening but I took a picture of the working part once I removed the handle. Thanks for the help.
User submitted photos of a window operator.
A quick learner from Scotch Plains, NJ says:
Pretty sure from my research on your site that it is a 39-154 R -handed crank. Hoping I don't have to buy the whole crank.

Thanks again,
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Based on your second picture, it appears the worm gear has come out. I'm afraid this cannot be repaired, so you will need a new operator. See our 39-094 and 39-095 to start out with. Just make sure the size is the same, especially that of the arm.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)