Andersen Window Crank

A home owner from Connecticut says:
Hi, I have an Andersen window crank, installed originally during new construction in 2005, that needs to be replaced.

The top of the crank is coded with C-9400A-1 A 9 and the bottom is coded with F-9400-8A B, both very visible in the attached photos.

The arm is 14" long and has numbers on both sides, but so lightly imprinted that I cannot capture them in a photo.
Top - 1 361 485 L and 1 361 483 HCR
Bottom - 1 361 485 R 1 361 482 HCR

The crank appears to match your product # 39-099, but that arm is 9" long and I need 14". Please let me know if you can match this for me.

Thanks

Jeff
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Jeff. Is this for a casement operator or awning operator? The 39-099 is only meant for awning windows. If you have a casement window, see our 39-331 and 39-332 instead.
A home owner says:
Thanks so much! It is a casement window and I placed my order.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
You are very welcome! We are always pleased to hear such positive outcomes with such wonderful customers such as yourself! Glad we could be of assistance to you!
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.