Andersen Window Replacement latches

A contractor from Central Florida says:
I have to repair several Andersen Miami Awning windows. I have no problem finding the operators, and handles but each window frame in the awning (most are 3/2) has a security latch on each side where a frame pin slides up into a latch to keep it from being forced out as the window closes tight. Each pane has one on each side so on a 3 awning window there are six of these.

I have been getting them for years from a local distributor but they have moved out of the area and I can't get in touch with them

Can anyone help me out with an address or website that has these avilable? They are plastic, held in with two screws and have a hook shaped slot for the window frame pin to slide into, thereby keeping the frame from being pulled out.

Thanks for any help. Cal R.
A customer submitted photo of a window replacement latch.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
Hi Cal,
I believe we have identified the needed replacement hardware, please give us a little more time. We will post as again as soon as they are available for you to view.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your patience and cooperation, Cal.

We just added the 39-537 Lock Assembly and 39-538 Nylon Cam Lock Pair online. Please take a look and compare them to your original hardware.
A quick learner from Central Florida says:
Thanks for checking this out. The ones you came up with are the correct ones and I have already ordered what I need.

It is good that you have them with the aluminum shaft and without as in some cases I need them both ways.

Again thanks for your help.

Cal R.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.