Andersen Window Sash Balancer

A home owner from Calhoun Ga says:
The sash balance has the number: 11600-17. Andersen Windows were installed in my new house in 1986 or 1987. I need the correct/current part number for this balance. It is approx 7"W, 3"D, 3/4" H.
It is for a double hung window so I need 2 of them for the window. In this photo you see one balance plastic end...the other balance cord broke so the sash balance actually has two cords/ends.
THANK YOU!!! Sherry
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSCN4207.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSCN4220.JPG
Main id number 11600-17

In addition, another stamped number on the corner, hard to see, looks like 075 7H27 2 87

The lower sash glass itself measures approx 28 7/16 'W by 23 15/16" H

Which sash balancer fits this window? Part number?

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting! The key stamp here is that corner one, which you gave as 7H27. Based on that, I recommend the 24-737 Andersen sash balance.

THANK YOU!!!!
How to replace an Andersen Window Balance
How to replace an Andersen Window Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
Andersen's Narroline Sash Balances
Andersen's Narroline Sash Balances
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.