Andersen Window balance id

A quick learner from Santa Fe says:
I need some replacement parts for my Anderson Windows specifically I need the spring balance systems replaced. Taking a photo of the part I need would not be helpful but since the string or cord has broken on all of the window this is the part number that I can locate. It says on one side 11600-17 and on the other side it says C89 6/23/983. Please let me know how soon I might be able to get some of these parts. Thank you in advance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. The reason we ask for pictures is because the way the numbers are printed is just as important as the numbers themselves. It's hard to tell what the key stamp is from this information, but I think it might be "6 23." Is this number printed differently, perhaps larger or off by itself? If so, I recommend our 24-637 Andersen sash balance.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)