Andersen Windows, Tilting

A home owner from Massachusetts says:
Looking for the right replacement hardware. Hopefully not plastic so they won't break like the ones the windows came with.
User submitted photos of a window lock.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Unfortunately Andersen discontinued making metal locks. They are now all composite materials. See our 90-295 for a possible replacement lock.
A home owner from Massachusetts says:
Is this the same lock as 90-095? I just returned these as they do not work. The top window is beveled, as is the keeper. Does the shim correct this problem?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm sorry to hear it didn't work. I'm actually surprised, the 90-095 and 90-295 locks are the same for the Andersen 400 and 200 Series Narroline windows. I have used 90-095 on my Narroline window at home, which has the same a bevel where the keeper goes and it worked with no problem. Perhaps the 90-295 lock with shims might work better for you, but if the 90-095 didn't work then I'm not sure.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.