Andersen (?) awning casement window operator and lock

A quick learner from Pennsylvania says:
Hi, I was wondering if you all have a replacement for the attached photos, or if I can use different parts in place of these? The attached pictures are of the awning window operator and sash lock. The house that these parts are from was built in 1967 and I believe the window and hardware are Andersen brand but I'm not entirely sure.

Thanks for any help you can provide!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20200211_165007.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20200211_164820.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20200211_125205.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20200211_164854.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20200211_125156 (3).jpg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

I see you have an old style "Bilt Best" Roto-Lok Awning window which is no longer available along with the related hardware. You will need to install one of the newer type operators, like the 39-015 crank type operator or one like the 39-069 lever type operators. You will also need to have a new wood sill cover to adapt to the newer style operator and you may also need to install one of the hinges, like our 36-048, listed from the web site. Have a look at the parts I mentioned and get back to us with your thoughts. 

Thank you for the info! Would these be able to be mounted on the side of the window using the old mounting points or would I have to retrofit them another way? Here are some more photos for reference.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1581609056674710456539.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 15816090988882089325411.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1581609122570739829014.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I don't think they'd work as well mounted on the sides. These are meant to push an awning window out from the bottom. Would you be able to mount these on the bottom sill? I'm not sure how much room you'd have to install these. Like Dave mentioned, it will likely require a significant amount of adaptation. Even then there's no guarantee that these will work.

Thank you for the input. I'm gonna see if I can figure something out. I appreciate your help!
How to replace an Awning window operator
How to replace an Awning window operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace an Awning Operator
How to Replace an Awning Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.