Andersen balance 11600-17 1031 s75-800

A quick learner from Illinois says:
need to determine which balance to order as a replacement for this andersen window balance.
User submitted a photo of an Andersen window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Check out our 24-1033. This can replace Andersen balance boxes stamped with the number 1031.
A quick learner from Illinois says:
Thanks much!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)