Andersen balance 11600-17 D80 7/27 833

A quick learner from NJ says:
I also need to replace the Balancer in one of my andersen windows the marking on the box read as follows: 11600-17 D80 7/27 833 Which part should I order? Thanks.

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Tim! Please take a look at our 24-737 Andersen sash balance, which can be used to replace balance boxes with the stamp 7/27.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)