Andersen balance

A home owner from USA says:
I'm looking for replacement balances for Anderson window. The numbers stamped on the existing balances are J48 519 10-88 as well as 11600-17. I can't find the numbers on your site that would match, so I'm looking for a suitable replacement.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I recommend our 24-531. This can replace Andersen sash balances stamped with 519.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)