Andersen balance box replacement

A handy person from connecticut says:
I have a balance box with the following stamps:
one has : 1600-17 623-3 H34 4084
The other has: 1600-17 623-3 H34 1089

What would be the replacement boxes?

Thanks for your time
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I recommend that you look at our 24-637. This can replace balance boxes with the stamp 623.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)