Andersen balancer

A quick learner from Pennsylvania says:

Need balancers for old (1983) double hung windows. Units are stamped 11600-2. Other stampings not fully legible, seem to be ?????27 10-82.

Can you tell me which replacements will work for these?

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid I can't identify a replacement for this operator based on that number alone. Do you have another balance in the house for an identical window that may still have legible stamps? If so, we can use those as a reference. Otherwise I'm afraid it won't be possible to pick out a replacement. 

A quick learner from Pennsylvania says:
Tom,
I pulled another one, it's marked as follows:
Andersen 11600-2

E47 9-27 12-82

hope this suffices?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Great, thank you! That's a huge help. The key number here is "9 27." That tells me that our 24-939 can be used to replace your old balance.

How to replace an Andersen Window Balance
How to replace an Andersen Window Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
Andersen's Narroline Sash Balances
Andersen's Narroline Sash Balances
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.