Andersen balances

A contractor says:
I just remove a balance from and andersen window at the front it has the number 11600-3 and on the back P64 12#27 9 84 Can you help me identify it so I can buy the right part. THANK YOU
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Our 24-1231 Andersen replacement balance can substitute for Andersen balances marked "1227" like yours.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at