Andersen balances S181031 5 88

A handy person from USA says:
I need to replace Anderson balances. Old balances are stamped S181031 5 88. Do I use the current balance 24-1033?

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Good morning, Mick. I agree, I think that would be a good match. The 24-1033 can replace balance boxes with the stamp 1031.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)