Andersen counter balance

A home owner from Vestal, NY says:
I need replacement balances for a Narrowline 3046. I see 2 numbers stamped, 11600-17 and S5 1027 9-87
I have attached a photo. Please advise which of your items I need. Thank you.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20220722_123006832_HDR.jpg
Profile picture of Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO responded:

Hello, thank you for posting,

Please review the 24-1033 Andersen sash balance that is used to replace balance boxes stamped with the number 1027. Let us know if you have any additional questions. 

How to replace an Andersen Window Balance
How to replace an Andersen Window Balance
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at