Andersen crank replacement

A home owner from Conifer, CO says:
I have a window crank with id numbers:

c-9400-1b on the top of the unit
1 361 405L on the 14 inch arm

And on the bottom:
1 361 404 R on the 14 inch arm

See photo attached.

I need one replacement. What part number do I order from you?
User submitted a photo of a window operator.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Please take a look at our 39-331 operator. This is used by Andersen on their newer windows. You might also need to purchase the sill adapter, 39-362, but only if your window was manufactured between 1995 and 1998.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at