Andersen handle

A quick learner from United States says:
Hi
My name is mary gallo
I need replacement handles and lock for my Anderson glider door,
My door is a 400 series it's about 30 years old, the handle that's on it now is a French curve.
Can you please help me?
Thank you.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named mms_attachment_0_495977c290867e2e45c5c4d26e4a1d4b.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Hi there Gallo. I am afraid your French curved door is no longer available. I am not 100% sure this will work, but we do offer replacement Andersen handles. These are not available in the gold finish. Start with taking a look at our 88-013 and 88-014 with the 5-1/2" hole centers. Check to see if your handles have the same hole measurement. We also offer the 82-043 and 82-241 thumb latches. Lastly, take a look at our 82-037 and see what you think. 

VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.