Andersen latch from Swisco is too big

A home owner from Pennsylvania says:
I just ordered the 82-043 from Swisco, and it's too big. the Overall height for my old latch is three inches. What do you have that can match this?
User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
The thumb latch in your photo is no longer available in this exact style. That said, our newer 82-043 should still fit your latch. Don't go by the overall length of the face plate. Instead, check the spacing between the mounting hole centers to see if they match up to yours. Also check to see if your mortise lock needs to be replaced. Our 82-037 looks like a close match.
A quick learner from Pa says:
What are the dimensions of that latch. I returned the one I ordered.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
The dimensions of any of our parts should be located on the product page on our website. There are "detail photos" under the main photo. Those detail photos contain the dimensions.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.