Andersen outside-miter screen corner.

A quick learner from West Seneca, Ny says:
Plastic. White. Appears to be a Prime catalog #PL15758.
I will need between 4 and 8 units. My customer has only brought in one screen so far, but he believes the other one will also need corners replaced. Can you identify and supply this piece?

Regards,

Norm
User submitted photos of a screen corner.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Please see our 95-169 corner key. I believe this is what you're looking for. I would just confirm that our dimensions match yours.
A quick learner from West Seneca, Ny says:
My customer decided to buy the corners on his own. After giving him the Swisco web site and the 95-196 ID number he bought the wrong ones!

In an effort to get the job done and avoid embarrassment on his part I've decided to buy the parts myself (at my expense).

However, I do want to confirm the dimensions with the attached photo and measurements.

PS...Yes, I know I mis-labled my pic as a 95-196 instead of a 95-169
User submitted photos of a screen corner.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for the specific dimensions. I'm afraid this Andersen corner key is no longer available. We have tried some other types that appeared to be the correct size and shape, but they did not fit. I think your only option would be to order new screens and keep the old parts for repairs. You could check with a local hardware store or screen shop in your area, they might have saved some old corners for repairs.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.