Andersen sash balance 11600-17 J40 527 11-87

A home owner from Bellingham, WA says:
I need to replace two sash balances on a couple of my windows. Can you advise me what the correct part number is for a replacement part. I see a reference to a somewhat similar part number where you recommended part number 24-531. Would this also be the correct part for me. Part measures 6 5/16" plus 1/2"flange x 3" x 3/4". Thanks for your help
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Based on your stamp of 527, I think our 24-531 is the best match, yes.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)