Andersen sash balance

A quick learner from USA says:
I need to replace my sash balance on a Anderson double hung the numbers on it are 519 also has 11600-17 and I believe date 4-89 could you tell me the replacement part number. I change both is their a difference between left and right numbers are the same
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Check out our 24-531. This can replace Andersen sash balances with the stamp 519.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)