Andersen sash balances

A home owner from USA says:
I am looking for (2) replacement sash supports Andersen Balances. The home was built in 1994 and these are the original windows. They measure 3" x 6 1/4" and are 3/4" thick. They are galvanize steel and the markings on them are #11600-17. The lettering is Andersen co. Bayport M. There is some letters after the 'M' but I can't make them out. Please let me know if you have them or a similar replacement and the price. Thank you!
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
There should be another stamp printed on the balance, and I believe the other stamp is what we need. Keep an eye out for a "#" symbol or the letters "H" or "P." Even better, you can take a picture of each stamp on the balance and we can work from there.
A handy person says:
There are numbers on the tab that the staple is nailed thru to the top of the window. They are 519 to the left of the tab, 1 at left center and I believe B168 space 0594. On the top face is 11600A-3. Also on opposite side of tab I see a faded letter and numbers. My guess is P 18. But only a guess. Thank you.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Perfect, 519 is what we want. I recommend our 24-531, which can replace Andersen balances with that marking.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)