Andersen sash channels

A handy person from St. Lawrence, PA says:
I have Andersen windows made in 1989. The glass is marked "89-2". I know the sash balance is housed in the upper header and is marked "931". I plan to purchase about 30 of these from you to replace the old ones.

Do you also have the vinyl sash track pieces for these windows? I feel I may need lengths of these in case I damage some trying to get the windows out. The only thing stamped on these tracks is "AW 89". These tracks are 4 1/8" wide +/- and have two lengths of projections on the back to fit into grooves cut into the wooden window jamb. Thanks, Fred

Thanks, Fred
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
The Andersen balancer box you need is the 24-939. As long as you are careful and you follow the included directions you should not damage the tracks. If you were to damage the tracks and needed to order new ones, it would be a special order.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)