Andersen sash support window balance

A home owner from Streator IL says:
I need to replace the above part and am not sure of the part I need to order. I was hoping you could help without me having to take the window apart to find the right one. The code in the corner or the window is CIG-4 4-94.0 ( I think that's it)The string broke so I need to replace it.
Can you help? Thanks John
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hi, John. Unfortunately, the code on the box is the only surefire way to replace the balance. If you give us the visible glass dimensions, we can very roughly estimate, but the code on the box is foolproof.
A handy person from Streator Il says:
Ben, The window opening is 32 1/2 inches wide and 15 3/4 inches tall. This is the measurement of the glass and not the wood sash measurements. Does that help? Thanks John
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
From your dimensions, it looks like you have a 3032 Andersen Narroline window that will take a 24-837 balance box.
A quick learner says:
thank you.
How to replace an Andersen Window Balance
How to replace an Andersen Window Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
Andersen's Narroline Sash Balances
Andersen's Narroline Sash Balances
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.