Andersen screen door part

A quick learner from Rochester NY says:
Cannot find this part. The tab on one side is broken off so it won't fit nto the door tightly.

Where can I find replacement part?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1464.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for your patience during this busy season. Based on your photo, I am very confident that you want our 84-070 screen door roller. Look it over and let me know what you think.

A quick learner from Rochester NY says:
No. The 84-070 is a roller. The part I am looking for has no roller and is the top part of the screen door where it has a tab with a loop that attaches to a track to keep the door hanging. The top assembly (there are 2 on the door) does not roll in a track but rather hangs from a track.
Profile picture of Tom

Thank you for clarifying. I thought the wheel had just broken off on yours. Seeing as how this is the way it's meant to look, then this is new to us. Please give us a little more time to track it down. It may be a new part altogether, but I'll let you know once we have more information. 

Profile picture of Tom

Hello again! I have some great news. This is relatively a new part, and we have learned that we can supply it. Please give us a little time to have stock made up and for us to add it to our catalog and I will let you know as soon as it becomes available.

Profile picture of Tom

Thanks again for waiting. Please see our new 86-031 Andersen top hung hanger set.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.