5 27 Andersen window balance

A home owner from Ct says:
Looking to replace a broken window balance but need to find the correct part. Looking at it in the sash I can see it stamped with 5 27 Spaced like that. I don't see a 527 part number on the site. Suggestions as to the correct one to purchase? These seem to be the original windows in the house built in the late 60's.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Check out our 24-531 Andersen Sash Balance, which has been used to replace balances with the stamp 5 27.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)