Andersen window balance

A handy person from USA says:
Hi.I don't know the name of the part I need, but it is an Anderson double hung window. The cord that is in a spring box an attached to the window is broken. The # on the box is J12 5P31 377 I need 8 of them. Thanks

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Check out our 24-531. This can replace Andersen balance boxes with the stamp 5P31.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)