Andersen window balancer

A quick learner from new york says:
Do you have a replacement for andersen balancer 11600-2. It the numbers C61 and 6#31 on it. Mnf. date is 5/1981.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Take a look at 24-637 Andersen Balance, this is normally used to replace balances with 6#31 stamped on them.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)