Andersen window crank identification

A quick learner from Batavia, Il says:
I need to replace a broken crank. 1361318 is stamped on the 4.5" arm. An R (for right?) is stamped on the arm under the number. From outside the hinges are on the left so in theory I should need a left crank. But when I search for the part number, your site gives me the oposite opener or a right crank (the number and the R match up but the picture is opposite of mine). So you can see I am confused. I could order it completely by matching your picture to my crank. Are your pictures accurate or do I order it by number?
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
It is best to match up to the image online. SWISCO product code 39-146 has 1361316 stamped under the arm and SWISCO product code 39-147 has 1361318 stamped on the top of the arm.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.