Andersen window operator help

A home owner from USA says:
Hi, I found your site and was hoping you would be able to assist me! I have attached pictures of an andersen casement window operator, not sure what it is called (it is the mechanism that cranks open and closes window). I would like to know , if you sell a window operator that would work to replace this one. I would really appreciate any information you can give me!
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
"Casement Window Operator" is actually exactly what this part is called! Take a look at our 39-146 Andersen brand casement operator and see if this is a match. It looks similar to me, but you should compare dimensions just to be sure.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)