Andersen window sash balancer

A quick learner from Maryland says:
I need help identifying the correct replacement sash balancer for a double-hung Andersen window installed in 1987. It's a double pane window with CIG-2 3-87 IGCC CBA High Performance printed in the corner of the glass. The panes are approximately 35x29. I attached a few pics. From other posts I read you asking folks for a stamped 3 or 4 digit number. I looked closely and didn't see a number like that. On one side is 11600-17 and stamped U4 11L 9-87. On the other side there is a very faint copyright number and date. I see no numbers on either side of the stapled tab. Thanks for your help.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0711201235a.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0711201237.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0711201240_HDR.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

For an Andersen balance with the stamp '11L', you can use our 24-11L. Note that for this particular product, the opposite-handed side of the sash will use a different balance: see the 23-11R. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)