Anderson 2420 LH

A quick learner from Massachusetts says:
Looks very close to your 9" 39-020
Please let me know if you agree and I will place order.

Sure is great that you offer replacements for obsolete manufacture parts at a reasonable price.
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Hey, thanks for posting. The operator you show is from back in the 60's. You won't find an exact match but a couple parts we carry could be used as substitutes. The 39-020 is certainly something to consider, or possibly even the 39-362 along with the 39-114L handle. My only concern is that your arm seems to be offset, bending downward. This could be a problem, but I'm not sure how essential that is to your window's function and the operator's placement.
A landlord from Eager, MN says:
We just ordered the 39-020 because of this email thread. We have been looking for MONTHS for the Anderson 2420 LH! Thanks!
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Wonderful! We are so happy this helped you. let us know how it works out for you.
A quick learner from Virginia says:
Thanks for sharing and making it easy to find a replacement part for my old windows!!
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install a wood casement window crank
How to install a wood casement window crank
GUIDE
READ >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.