Anderson 400 Casement glazing bead alternative

A home owner from Los Angeles says:
I'm looking to replace a missing strip of glazing bead on a large kitchen window. I believe Anderson no longer makes this part but instead of replacing all of them was hoping there was an alternative part that would work.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image0.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image1.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image2.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We'd be happy to look into this for you but we'll need to see a side-profile photo of your glazing removed from the window. once we can see the shape of the glazing, we'll be able to compare it to our replacement options here. Thank you!

A home owner from Los Angeles says:
Here is an image of the side but if you need to see it removed I will provide later. Thank you!
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

I believe they used the 55-306 glazing for many of their casement windows but you may want to contact Andersen directly to confirm what they used on the series window that you have. Thanks for posting!

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.