Anderson Balance J46 527 5 88

A home owner from Ohio says:
Need to replace an Anderson Balance. Stamped 11600-17 with another stamp in upper corner J46 527 5 88. Which replacement part do you recommend.

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. How about our 23-531? This can replace balance boxes with a stamp of 527.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)