Anderson Balance Replacement - E2 9 31 473

A quick learner from Ohio says:
I have an Anderson window balancer part number E2 9 31 473. What is the part number on the replacement unit.

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Matt! Please take a look at our 24-939, which can replace balance boxes with the stamp 9 31.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)