Anderson Balancer 11600-17 527 J50

A home owner from Ann Arbor Michigan says:
I have a balancer with stamped part number of 11600-17 below Anderson logo as well as 527. Also J50 in a tab. Size is 3/4" thick, 2 15/16 wide 6 5/16 long.
What is the replacement part for this?

Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Hey, thanks for coming to our discussion board!

Take a look at the 24-531 Andersen Sash Balance.

You can also take a look at another discussion where someone posted with the same part as you: Andersen window balance, 11600-3, J1 5#27 3 84.

Oh, and one more thing-- if you need help installing your balance, refer to this tutorial video that gives you a step-by-step procedure on removing and installing your Andersen Sash Balances:
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)