Anderson Casement Window Hinge

A contractor from Stratford CT says:
I need to replace the hinge on a home I am working on. The window is an Anderson Casement Window. The part has a number on the back F94008A and on the front C 9400-1

Do you have a replacement part I can purchase? Attached is a picture with a ruler for measurement purposes.
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! Have you seen our 39-264 Andersen Split Arm Operator? This appears similar to what you have. Compare the two and see if they match up. Keep in mind that you will need the 39-362 Andersen Casement Operator Adapter Plate if your window was manufactured from 1995 to 1998.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at