Anderson Casement Window Mechanism

A home owner from Knoxville says:

I need to replace my Anderson casement window crank mechanism, which is at least 40 years old. I have attached several pics of the assembly. Please note how the crank mechanism attaches to the window.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0549.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0550.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0551.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0552.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for reaching out to us! It appears you have a Pella brand operator and an old-style Pella hinge which makes us believe this is likely a Pella brand window. The operator would be the 39-176 but I recommend you compare the specifications with your old assembly to confirm. You may also want to double-check who made your windows.

We, unfortunately, don't sell the cover for this operator so you would need to reuse your old one. I am sorry for any inconvenience. 

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.