Anderson Casement Window Weatherstrip Replacement

A quick learner from Suffolk, NY says:
Greetings. I would like to replace the vinyl weatherstripping on Anderson Casement windows. Enclosed is a photo with dimensions.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named aws.png
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid I can't make out what you have from this photo. Can you show me a clearer view of the end profile? Seeing the shape is very important. Please also make sure that the sample you show us is whole and undamaged. If even a little bit has broken off, we won't be able to accurately ID a match.

Here are additional photos.The dimensions are 3/16 x 1/4 x 5/16 in inches for the sides. Thanks.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named weatherstrip1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named weatherstrip2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named weatherstrip3.jpg
Profile picture of Tom

That's a huge help, thank you! This looks like an older kind of weatherstripping used on certain wood windows. We don't have an exact match in stock at the moment, but we believe we can still supply it. Please give us a more time to have stock made up and added to our catalog and we'll let you know the moment it's available for your review.

Sounds great. I will await your notice. Thanks.
Profile picture of Tom

Hello again! Please see our new 58-203 Andersen wood casement bottom rial weatherseal. Let me know if you had any qustions!

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.