Anderson Casement cover crank etc

A home owner from Mays Landing, NJ says:

Good morning, sorry for the bother. I'm looking for a casement operator cover and crank for one of my Anderson Casement windows in my kitchen. The cover has the numbers 7191-33 on the underside while the crank has the numbers 18 7191 imprinted on it. I'm guessing I need some kind of assembly piece? also due to stripping bec when I open and close the window (using the good crank from the other window) it has minor issues opening and will not close. Have to go outside to push the window closed. Thank you. Jon

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named E4F69DBE-FB22-45F5-91A0-A1DD22B52516.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named F108EE6D-B631-4AC0-BEE5-C518E292C041.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 96DECB96-8FED-468B-99FC-6301A567D29B.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named F2F3B8E0-5B84-4FE7-A7C7-B982B3367F6C.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 9FC907EC-458F-45B9-9B45-24FC69304958.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! We sell both the cover and handle you show here, which would be our 39-154 and 39-286, respectively. However, you mentioned that the operator mechanism itself may be stripped, which means you need a whole new replacement of the operator itself.

We carry a bunch of different Andersen operators that may match but I can't quite tell what you have from these photos. Start by looking at the following pairs (each side sold separately) :

The major difference between these operators is the size and design of the arm, so you'll have to examine yours closely to confirm which is the best match. Please also note that each comes with a cover already, so you won't have to purchase that by itself. You can also likely reuse your old handles.

Thank you for responding. I will try and figure out which one I need over the weekend and get back to you Monday. I will also need the handle, bec it's some generic handle on it from when I bought the home. Thank you.
It looks like the 39-146 to me. Thank you so much for your help. Jon
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220121_160428.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220121_154709.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Perfect! I agree, 39-146 and 39-147 look like winners. These are compatible with the 38-154 cover and 39-286 handles.

Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.