Anderson Casement window operator - need a replacement.

A home owner from Arlington Heights IL 60005 says:

Marking on the Arm: "1521101 LIFT HERE TO WASH EXTERIOR"

Marking on the top of the hub: "C-9400-1A" (also has this number cast into the underside of the housing that screws to the window frame)

bottom on cad plated plate:"F-9400-8"

let me know if you have a replacement

THanks!

Tom

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Anderson b.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Anderson C.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Anderson D.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Anderson a.JPG
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

We do carry the 39-099 operator, which looks very similar to the part in your photos, but this is meant to be used on awning windows, not casement windows. Do you still think this could work? Keep in mind that you may also need a sill adapter plate like our 39-362 to get it to install on your sill. 

Another thing to consider is whether or not your window is from Renewal by Andersen. They use different hardware than more typical Andersen windows. If it is from Renewal by Andersen you will need to check with them directly for replacement hardware. 

A home owner from Arlington Heights IL 60005 says:
Hello, Thanks - my window is actually an awning window (hinged at the top).

with this information, is your 39-099 correct for a replacement with the sill adapter plate?

Thanks!

Tom
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Ah, in that case I think the 39-099 is a very strong candidate. You will almost certainly need the sill adapter plate, as well.

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.