Anderson F-9400-8 Replacement

A home owner from Shelby Twp, MI says:
F-9400-8
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3752.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3753.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hi there! This looks like our 39-264 Andersen operator. Look it over and let me know if you agree.

Please note that if your window was made from 1995 to 1998, you'll need a 39-362 adapter plate.

A home owner from West Chester, PA says:
How do I know if the window was made between 1995 to 1998? I need to replace a few of my cranks but have no idea when the windows were made as I am not the owner who installed the windows.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

For Andersen windows, there's usually a date printed on the corner of the glass that tells you.

A contractor from Harrison Valley PA says:
Looking for an Anderson window operator/ transmission part # F9400 8 rt hand hinge
A contractor from Harrison Valley PA says:
Is the picture you are showing me a. Used one I don't know if I want to purchase it and have the same problem with stripped gears as we already have ?
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

That code you've given unfortunately isn't a product code, so I can't use that to cross-reference any specific part in our inventory. There are quite a few different Andersen parts that use that stamp. In order to assist you, I'll need a clear photo of the operator you have now. Please make sure we see it fully removed from the window and without obstruction.

As for the picture you're referencing, I haven't shown you anything yet. Are you referring to the photo above? If so, that was posted by another customer about 3 years ago. You're posting under their original inquiry. 

Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.