What can replace my Andersen - F-9400-8A Casement Operator?

A quick learner from Beaufort, South Carolina says:
I am looking for an anderson part that is for a crank window. The part number I have is F-9400-8A. I have seen where there has been discussion about it on this site but how can I get one? Thanks.
A user submited photo of window crank
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Hey there, thanks for reaching out to us. My top recommendation would be our 39-264 Andersen split Arm Crank. Its design strongly resembles your original, but look over our dimensions to confirm. If they differ in any way, let me know how and we can look into a better alternative for you.

Dimensions for 39-264
Dimensions for 39-264

A home owner says:
Hi,

I just removed a broken window crank mechanism. It is made by Andersen, and the part number stamped into the sheet metal riveted back plate is F-9400-8A. Do you have a replacement part? How much does it cost? How long would it take to get to Mountain View, California?

Thanks,
Jeremy
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for posting, Jeremy. If you haven't already, I highly recommend looking over the 39-264 operator that Dave suggested above. This product is commonly associated with the F-9400-8A code and may very well be what you need.

Just note that these codes aren't always a guarantee. Different products often share stamps like this, so make sure to carefully compare our part to your original. If yours differs from our specifications, you can submit a photo of your part here for me to review. I'm also happy to answer any other questions you may have about it.

A quick learner from NY says:
I think this part might work for me, however I have a straight arm (1521101 just about 8 1/2 inches long) and the front is stamped with C-9400-1R.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20230811_153435235.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! Your operator looks like it might be a closer match for our 39-099. However, I note that your arm lacks a guide at the end, which these usually have. Could you verify whether yours just broke off? It might still be attached to the track. 

If you happen to have an undamaged version from another window, that would be the best reference. Otherwise our 39-099 is my top suggestion. Look it over for now and let me know what you think!

Dimensions for 39-099
Dimensions for 39-099

Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.