Anderson Part BL23 9#31 7-86

A quick learner from Maryland says:
I need to identify the part that I need to replace iit is a sash balance. The markings are 11600-3 on one side. On the other side it is marked 11600-17. then has heavy markings BL23 9#31 7-86
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting in our discussion board. Please take a look a tour 24-939 Andersen Sash Balance, which can be used to replace balance boxes stamped with 931.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)