Anderson Replacement Sash Pulls

A handy person from Warwick NY says:

I need to replace some sash pulls for my Anderson Windows. The house was built in '85' and the windows are double-hung ~ 36" x 48" and the part#s show up as 11600-2, 1600-3 and 1600-17. Is there a common part I can buy for all of the windows?

Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
We have two Andersen pulls that are popular, see 26-224 and 20-015. If neither of those match up to what you are looking for, please submit a few images of the sash pull you need.
A home owner from 08809 says:
I have the same problem. Dave, not Warwick is talking about the assembly that holds the spooled up cord.
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Can you submit a photo or two so we can take a look?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at