Anderson Sash Balance 12#27

A handy person from Fairfield CA says:
I am in need of a sash balance replacement. The part I need to replace is an Anderson 11600-17, P 19 12#27 2 87.
Thank you.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Please take a look at our 24-1231 Andersen Sash Balance and see if you think it would work for you. The 24-1231 can be used to replace balance boxes with the stamp 1227.

Also be sure to check out our video tutorial on how best to replace your Andersen sash balance!

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)