D19 631 32 Anderson Sash Balance

A quick learner from Scarborough Maine says:
I have a balance marked D19 631 32 6 1/4" x 2 3/4" what is my replacement part?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Based on your stamp of 631, I recommend our 24-637 Andersen Sash Balance.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)