Anderson Sash Balancer

A quick learner from Pittsburgh says:
I need to replace the sash balancers in an Anderson Window. The model number on the existing balancer does not match the ones I see online. The number is E17 9#27 1-85. Is this the 927 model that you offer?

Thanks for your help
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! Yes, I recommend t he 24-939 Andersen Sash Balance, which can be used to replace balance boxes with the stamp 9#27.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)